Saturday 29 September 2018

First look at Tom Hanks playing Fred Rogers in upcoming Mister Rogers movie

I can't help but feel 2018 has been a bummer of a year for a lot of people. There seems to be way more hostility, negativity, hatred, and general nastiness everywhere you look. Sometimes it's in real-world issues, other times it's at places where people are meant to have fun or be nice to each other. Compassion and empathy seem to have taken a back seat to the need to be proven right, the idea that everyone else is the enemy. 

I guess that's why the documentary Won't You Be My Neighbor? hit me as hard as it did when it came out in June. It was a movie that reminded me that I could be a better person and help out others, even if it's just to put a smile on their face. Fred Rogers was a truly special person that is so pure that you are instantly banned on 4Chan if you talk about him in a negative way. 4Chan!

First look at Tom Hanks playing Fred Rogers in upcoming Mister Rogers movie screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2Ipey82

No comments:

Post a Comment