Sunday 30 September 2018

Hitman 2 definitely didn't validate me as a silent assassin

I'm pretty good at Hitman. I've been playing the games ever since Hitman: Codename 47, a game so clunky that you had to love it in order to put up with its intolerable menu system and unrelenting control issues. The games have such an allure to me. It's not the violence, it's the planning, the lateral thinking, and the execution (pun fully intended). I love them all. Yes even Absolution, which is way better than you give it credit for.

Which is why, at EGX in Birmingham this weekend, I made a beeline for the stand guarded by a giant plastic duck sporting the iconic suit and tie, as I was particularly eager to get my mitts on IO Interactive's Hitman 2, which is currently sneaking its way toward PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

Hitman 2 definitely didn't validate me as a silent assassin screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2N2GFL4

No comments:

Post a Comment