Sunday 30 September 2018

It's harder to swallow Tira's 'late DLC' reasoning when she's live in Soulcalibur VI beta today

How are you guys 'n' gals finding the Soulcalibur VI open beta? The online free-for-al currently live on PS4 and Xbox One right now has, to be honest, been kicking my ass. To be fair I'm quite out-of-touch with Soulcalibur in general, but it also doesn't help when I'm dropping all of my parries due to some pretty shaky connection issues.

It's taking me quite a while to find opponents and for matches to connect. When they do, they're rarely smooth as ice, which is pretty important in any fighter, but especially in a game where counter-attack timing is life and death. Still, I'm not being a big ol' downer here. Having played Soulcalibur VI offline in the past, I know already that the game itself is solid, and although there may be some online issues right now, this is why we have betas.

It's harder to swallow Tira's 'late DLC' reasoning when she's live in Soulcalibur VI beta today screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2y0EPoI

No comments:

Post a Comment