Monday 31 December 2018

Marcel's favorite games of 2018, if they were JoJo Stands

Two years ago, I decided to gimmick up my annual Game of the Year list by comparing my choices for that year to JoJo Stands. Back then, I was a neophyte at JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and JoJo shitposting. But after two long years, I have become an expert at JoJo shitposting and have learned more about the series in general. For example, how The Hand is a powerful Stand, but is in the hands of a complete moron. Or how Gold Experience just makes no sense to me whatsoever, but not to worry about it!

To bring people back up to speed, Stands are the physical manifestation of a person's psychic power and will. They reflect their personality and quirks and can do anything from being able to punch someone really hard to, I don't know, turn rock, paper, scissors into a life or death battle? And now part 4, Golden Wind, is out, animating new Stands from across the wacky world of the Italian mafia.

Personally, 2018 was a pretty shitty year. Even the Super Best Friends are over! But at least there's still a lot of JoJo left to cover over the coming years.

Marcel's favorite games of 2018, if they were JoJo Stands screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid http://bit.ly/2LHjAhV

No comments:

Post a Comment