Saturday 29 December 2018

Mike sounds off on his top gaming moments of 2018

2018 was a busy year for me. I managed to hold on to full-time employment, moved twice, and became more fully invested in my Gundam model kit hobby. As a result, my free time, as well as my free cash, was a lot more restricted than it was in previous years.

So, the hours I spent game mostly consisted clearing out my backlog -- which I've now caught up on -- as well as new releases that firmly lined up with my interests. When it came to voting time for the site's Game of the Year awards, I had to excuse myself because I had played a grand total of three of the nominees and couldn't give an honest opinion with my vote.

Now the trio I did play -- Minit, Spider-Man, and Into the Breach -- were all fantastic, but this year I thought I'd do something different. I'll be focusing on the moments I remembered fondly from games that won't be in the award spotlight, whether it was beating a game, DLC for an existing one, or an announcement of a game. So, expect a mix of new and old to appear on this list, in no particular order.

Mike sounds off on his top gaming moments of 2018 screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid http://bit.ly/2EW89BR

No comments:

Post a Comment