Saturday 29 December 2018

Peter Glagowski names the Best and Worst of 2018

For the past few years on Destructoid, I've listed my top games of every year just like everyone else. It was a way for me to try and organize my thoughts in a manner that I figured everyone wanted to read. Truth be told, I'm not so sure how much I even agree with my lists. For instance, I called PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds my #3 for 2017 and now the game is a laughing stock.

So instead of ordering things by number, I'm just going to talk about either my favorite picks for a particular category or some of the worst things I saw this year. 2018 had so many good moments that game of the year lists can be wildly different from person to person. I also missed out on a lot of the bigger releases (God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, etc) because my tastes have changed as I've grown older. Why not honor the things I thought were cool instead of saying they are better than things I haven't tried?

Without further delay, here are the things I thought were cool and the things that really sucked in 2018!

Peter Glagowski names the Best and Worst of 2018 screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid http://bit.ly/2AoBoKj

No comments:

Post a Comment