Sunday 31 January 2021

Review: Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout was my introduction to the long-running Atelier series. And while I definitely enjoyed it, it didn’t leave enough of an impact for me to run with it and check out the rest of the millions of other games in the series. That’s a big commitment, and that sort of thing terrifies me.

However, it did leave me thirsty enough for a sequel which has now arrived in the form of Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy. It’s time to hit the cauldron again and stir up some adventure and also find out if anyone has gained some fashion sense since the last game. Spoiler: they haven’t.

Review: Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/3iLyILX

No comments:

Post a Comment