Monday 26 August 2019

Control Review – Game Of The Year?

The history of Remedy starts waaaaay back in the days of slow motion diving. Yes, I'm talking about the Max Payne games which I first experienced at the tender age of way too young to be playing them. But thanks to my dad play them I did, and while I didn't understand a word of what was going on I did understand the special magic that Remedy had created. Since then the company hasn't lost its flair for creating unique things: just look at Alan Wake and Quantum Dream. They've struggled to release a big hit, though. Alan Wake did okay but never well enough to get a sequel, and Quantum Dream just sort of vanished into the ether. But Control could be different. This could be the big one.

The post Control Review – Game Of The Year? appeared first on Wolf's Gaming Blog.



from Wolf's Gaming Blog https://ift.tt/2KU0F4I

No comments:

Post a Comment