Sunday 2 September 2018

My God, this Monster Hunter: World plunge is just perfect

We've all done it, right? Tried to line up that perfect attack, whether it's a falling-with-style plunge or just a basic leap?

Monster Hunter: World has some of the most vertical levels yet in the series so it's tempting to try at basically every turn, and Reddit user Iron_Pineapple managed to pull off one of the best plunges I've seen to date. Trust me, you'll want to watch the short clip below.

The beautiful vista that they gaze upon before the leap, the actual fall that reminds me of the "Perfect Cast" waterfall scene from Goofy Movie, the explosive payoff -- it's all just perfect. In case you're wondering, the monster in question was the Legiana.

My God, this Monster Hunter: World plunge is just perfect screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2PsCjyx

No comments:

Post a Comment