Wednesday 27 November 2019

Contest: Let these cats ruin your life in VR with a free copy of Kitten'd

Today's contest features a life-ruining experience -- take care of cats with a PSVR or PC copy of Kitten'd!

Cats are assholes. They are. But honestly, I'm coming around. I've left my old place with my roommate's asshole cat and moved in with a beautiful, wonderful, incredible woman (shout out to Heston on this one)...and her two cats. I was nervous at first, sure, but Frank and Dean have become my children. It's weird and wonderful, and folks -- I'm becoming a cat person.

Celebrate my transformation into a cat lover by winning a VR copy of Kitten'd, the recently-released cat-ownership simulator. We've got some PSVR and PC copies to give away so you, too can join me in holy catrimony.

Contest: Let these cats ruin your life in VR with a free copy of Kitten'd screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/2XReQMK

No comments:

Post a Comment