Sunday 2 September 2018

Untitled Goose Game is honking good

Untitled Goose Game debuted last year and it seemed to make a huge dent as everyone couldn’t get enough of the exploits of the Asshole Goose. House House went silent after the footage premiered and the game slowly faded from memory. This week it burst back into the spotlight when it was featured in the Nindies Showcase. “I forgot about that game,” several Destructoid writers said when we first got the trailer.

I didn’t. How could I? How could I forget about a game where you play as a goose that causes mischief? That’s a concept that stays with me, slowly gestating in my imagination as the possibilities of the title swirl through my head. If there was one game I was going to play at PAX West, it would be this. And in the opening hour of the expo, when the press is given an hour head start on the rest of the attendees, that’s exactly what I do.

Untitled Goose Game is honking good screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2C6PuDC

No comments:

Post a Comment