Sunday 2 September 2018

The best part of The International 2018 had nothing to do with Dota 2

Every year, despite barely playing Dota 2 at all anymore, I look forward to The International (TI). It's the game's premier event and the biggest in all of eSports. Millions of dollars are on the line each year, while the production value and competition continually improves. This year, both series between OG and LGD were absolutely insane, but that's not what left the biggest impression on me during the week.

The Dota 2 community, at large, is phenomenal. The personalities and talents are top-notch and consistently bring a smile to my face, as well as the face of thousands of others. So while I expected some great laughs from Kaci and Slacks hosting TI, I did not expect to be shedding tears and feeling feels.

The best part of The International 2018 had nothing to do with Dota 2 screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2NGGUg4

No comments:

Post a Comment