Sunday 2 September 2018

Resident Evil 7 prepared me for the Resident Evil 2 remake

I've never played Resident Evil 2. And, I knew that Capcom's Resident Evil 2 remake wouldn't be showing any new content at PAX West. Still, I had to get an appointment. CJ's E3 hands-on was enough to convince me that this is something I need to try for myself.

My intuition is still undefeated. This was a superb use of 20 minutes during a busy convention.

The first things I noticed were all the obvious ones. Wow, this PlayStation 1-era classic looks incredible on current tech. This overrun police station is atmospheric and spooky as all get-out. People weren't exaggerating when they said Leon had "the worst first day ever."

Resident Evil 7 prepared me for the Resident Evil 2 remake screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2LP6de1

No comments:

Post a Comment