Monday 30 July 2018

Review: No Man's Sky (NEXT - PC)

No Man's Sky. Chances are just reading that brings up some sort of emotion within you. For what it's worth, I completely agreed with Chris' original review of the game. It was a good game that became all too transparent with its systems. I still put dozens of hours into the original version and enjoyed most of it.

Eventually, I stopped playing. I thought about returning when some major patches hit but still held off. It wasn't until the free NEXT update that I felt the draw to give it another go. I mean, how could you not when multiplayer is added? A lot of the core elements of the game remain the same, but otherwise, the experience is almost unrecognizable for the better.

Review: No Man's Sky (NEXT - PC) screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2NWhpqN

No comments:

Post a Comment