Sunday 3 November 2019

You can, and absolutely should, buy Frog Detective for a dollar

The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game is goofy and delightful in all the right ways. It’s a short experience, at just about an hour long, but the length is perfect for the story it’s trying to tell. I loved it at release, but I’ve found myself growing more and more fond of it over time. I miss its wholesome jokes and references to the ever-impressive Lobster Cop, who I am one-hundred percent down to see receive his own spinoff series. He’s so dang mysterious, and I hear he’s got mad skills.

While we may never get the chance to dive deeper into the Lobster Cop lore we all crave and deserve, the sequel to the first game, Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard, is gearing up to release sometime in the next couple of months, and I couldn't be more excited!

You can, and absolutely should, buy Frog Detective for a dollar screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/2psxUo5

No comments:

Post a Comment