Tuesday 5 November 2019

Weekend Whammy: Death Stranding, Blizzcon & Price’s Beard

Behold, another weekend has passed and thus, as is the great Lord's command, it is time for another Weekend Whammy that isn't actually on the bloody weekend. I'd like to open this week by telling you that my left leg is currently dead because I've developed a baffling habit of folding it under my right leg over the past few weeks and for the life of me I can't stop doing it. I'm doing it without thinking about it and then 30-minutes later I swear loudly because I tried to stand up and instead ended up wobbling around like some cooked spaghetti trying to walk. Why the hell do us humans do weird stuff like this? What is wrong with us?

The post Weekend Whammy: Death Stranding, Blizzcon & Price’s Beard appeared first on Wolf's Gaming Blog.



from Wolf's Gaming Blog https://ift.tt/2rhpssc

No comments:

Post a Comment