Saturday 23 November 2019

How Pac-Man deals with dickheads at the movies

I love movies. You might know this. But despite my dedication to cinema, I often suffer from a strange social anxiety issue while traveling to the actual theatre. To summarise, it's a worry that the film everyone has been looking forward to will be spoiled for the audience by the bad behaviour of random individuals.

Sometimes it bothers me to the point that I''ll miss a film entirely, or just wait until the very end of its theatrical run, rather than have those first impressions ruined by people who can't leave their phone alone, eat quietly or, frankly, shut up for two hours. While we don't have it too bad here in the UK, (depending on when and where you go for your silver screen thrills), the videos and stories I see and hear from American theatre-goers leave me gobsmacked.

Over in Japan, video game icon Pac-Man has decided to take matters into his own hands (or mouth) and, (as spotted by Siliconera), has crafted a fun PSA to remind audiences of cinema etiquette. In the musical short, Pac-Man is having his experience of (probably) The Lighthouse ruined by some troublesome ghosts, so sets about making things right the only way he knows how: by eating them.

How Pac-Man deals with dickheads at the movies screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/2OcqT4c

No comments:

Post a Comment