Saturday 28 July 2018

Review: Teen Titans GO! to the Movies

What I'm about to say may seem hypocritical. About two months ago, I came to the defense of modern cartoons not just because of their maligned animation, but also because they're for a different generation. I, a 23-year-old man, am not the target audience for cartoons aimed at children. I can appreciate certain cartoons, but I know for a fact that some cartoons are not designed for my tastes. 

In that piece, I talked about how Teen Titans Go! was not for me, but I'm glad that children are able to enjoy it more than I do. I may not find it particularly entertaining, but at least kids could find some value in it. It's only when a TV show or a movie crosses a certain line that I take an issue with it. When a piece of entertainment sends bad messages to children or thinks that they're morons, it pisses me off. Kids should not be treated like idiots. Kids can be intelligent and deserve to be treated with respect. 

Long story short, Teen Titans GO! to the Movies is a piece of sh*t that is easily one of the worst movies I've seen all year. 

Review: Teen Titans GO! to the Movies screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2LUT3Nu

No comments:

Post a Comment