Sunday 29 July 2018

Monster Hunter: World replaces in-game squads with Steam groups on PC

I've been lucky enough to get my hands on Monster Hunter: World's PC port and have been fiddling around with it. I'll have more details on all that when the game releases on Steam in about two weeks. However, one thing I did want to share is something I discovered completely on accident: there doesn't seem to be any more in-game guilds.

As I was heading off to the smithy, I accidentally clicked on the Gathering Hub instead. As I loaded in, I totally freaked out: how the hell was the Destructoid logo next to my name?! Did Capcom know which code they sent to which outlet and did something fancy? No way, I'm not even sure that would be possible.

Turns out, the game uses your "Primary Group" on Steam and pulls the logo from that.

Monster Hunter: World replaces in-game squads with Steam groups on PC screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2OscL51

No comments:

Post a Comment