Sunday 1 July 2018

Devolver Digital wants to help make a Sifl & Olly game

I remember watching Sifl & Olly as a kid and not understanding what the hell was going on. It made me laugh and that was enough. Now that I’m older and my brain has started rotting, it feels more poignant than ever. I’ve been binge watching the earlier bits from its original run on MTV all morning, and I can’t believe I’ve waited this long to finally revisit it.

Whether singing to a child about how they want to turn their dead pet turtle’s shell into a belt buckle or cruising around in their car and belting out the words to “Just What I Needed” by The Cars, these two sock puppets feel like they were tailor-made for me.  

Devolver Digital wants to help make a Sifl & Olly game screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2yYN34d

No comments:

Post a Comment