Sunday 29 April 2018

Patch Notes: Dead Computer Equals Unhappy Me

Hey folks, So, I don't usually do updates like this but I just wanted to let you all know what is currently going on in the world of Wolf. Simply put, my computer is currently dead. Last week it started acting up and then died completely. I won't bore you with the symptoms, but suffice to say I went through a lot of potential solutions and then eventually stripped it down part by part in order to locate the fault. I narrowed it down to being either the motherboard, a MSI X370 Titanium, or the Ryzen 5 1600 CPU. Both aren't even a year old, and neither is even fully paid for yet. I'm pretty sure it's the motherboard at fault, although I can't be completely certain. I think it's the more likely option, though.

from Wolf's Gaming Blog https://ift.tt/2JCkyd0

No comments:

Post a Comment