Saturday 16 November 2019

Review in Progress: Pokemon Sword

As we told you a few days ago, our reviews of Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield are going to be a little bit late. We didn't get our code until about 07:30 PST and it wasn't until I got home from work that I was actually able to start it up. And once I did start it up, I didn't stop. For nearly six straight hours I dove into the newest region of the Pokémon franchise. I explored the Wild Area. I teamed up with strangers in Max Raid Battles. I ran from a swarm of angry Wingulls. And I've made some delicious curry.

Six hours is only a small dent in what is shaping up to be a sizable adventure, but it's enough of a dent for me to acknowledge that I'm quite enjoying what Game Freak has cooked up here.

Review in Progress: Pokemon Sword screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/2Kpe9oj

No comments:

Post a Comment