Thursday 20 June 2019

Review in Progress: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

Kart racers are pretty much the only type of racer you'll catch me playing. I can't spin that wheel for nothin'. Put me in front of Forza, Gran Turismo, perhaps even Need for Speed and I'm lost, pally. Hold down the accelerator and take every corner at top speed, that's me, hitting the wall more often than De Niro in Raging Bull. Ultimately, I'm a fighter, not a driver.

Still, I do love a great kart racer. From Super Mario Kart to... Mario Kart 8 (although to be fair I've never played Garfield Kart). For me personally, the king of the road is Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing Transformed. I put endless hours into that release. I loved it then and it's still great today. I've been looking for something that gets my motor runnin' even half as much for quite some time. And hopefully, with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, I might have found it.

Review in Progress: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid http://bit.ly/2IYWRwX

No comments:

Post a Comment