Monday 22 April 2019

What anime are you watching for spring 2019?

Spring has sprung! A fresh new season stretches out before us as we dive into a pile of new anime and argue about what's worth watching and what's worth hate-watching.

As always, the new season snuck up on me while I'm rewatching old episodes of Kobayashi's Dragon Maid or JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind. I wonder: what's the big battle anime or isekai everyone will talk about this season? Of course, I think we can all agree we don't need to bring up ongoing anime from previous seasons, like the aforementioned Golden Wind or the impeccably enjoyable Rising of the Shield Hero. Let me check my notes...

Oh wow, 2001 is back apparently.

What anime are you watching for spring 2019? screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid http://bit.ly/2XAk52g

No comments:

Post a Comment