Monday 6 January 2020

Kevin Mersereau's favorite games from 2019

Twenty-nineteen was a hectic year for me. I’m a 32-year-old full-time college student, and I just wrapped up my first semester at a four-year university, chasing after that ever-elusive bachelor’s degree. Obviously, this impacted the way I play games, but I was surprised to look back at just how many I actually got to experience.

Apple Arcade, in particular, ended up becoming a huge boon and fit in really nicely with my busy lifestyle. I don’t have a ton of disposable income, but I can still swing five dollars a month. I’m broke, but I ain’t that broke.

Anyways, that’s enough about me. Oh, wait, my name is literally in the title of this article. This is actually all about me. These are the games that I, with all of my worldly wisdom, have deemed most excellent and worth your time.

Kevin Mersereau's favorite games from 2019 screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/35y1QOd

No comments:

Post a Comment