Wednesday 20 November 2019

Xbox's massive Black Friday game sale is live right now

Black Friday is no longer a day, and it hasn't been for years. Black Friday is a mood, it's a mindset. It's Time To Buy Stuff: November Edition.

That's why, a full nine days before traditional Black Friday, Microsoft has unleashed all its digital sales on Xbox Live. There are well more than 500 items on sale (some full games, some DLC, some cosmetic stuff, and some in-game currency). I tried to list them all, but then the list broke for reasons I can't understand -- leaving me frustrated and sad that I wasted two hours.

So, let's go over some highlights and frame it as curation even though it wasn't my original plan:

Xbox's massive Black Friday game sale is live right now screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/331GzLT

No comments:

Post a Comment