Wednesday 1 May 2019

Review: Katana Zero

Two years ago, David Lynch and Mark Frost brought the classic television series Twin Peaks back to television with a limited-series run on Showtime. While the original series balanced itself between small-town melodrama and the more curious elements that drove Agent Cooper's prolonged stay in the city, The Return leaned hard into those latter plot threads, crafting one of the most dynamic pieces of television ever created. It wasn't always easy to follow, and often times it wasn't quite clear what was real and what was fake, but when that series wrapped up with Carrie Page's scream, I knew in my soul I had just witnessed something spectacular, and that I wouldn't be able to look at other television shows the same.

Katana Zero had the exact same effect on me.

Review: Katana Zero screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid http://bit.ly/2DFIuMj

No comments:

Post a Comment