Saturday 25 May 2019

Game of Thrones, S8, Ep 6 “The Iron Throne” Review

A good story is a powerful thing. It is amazing to consider how much impact a book, movie or TV show can have upon on our lives, to the extent that when they end we feel like we've lost something. I've gone through this a number of times, perhaps most recently when Terry Pratchett passed away and I was hit with the realization that there would never been a Discworld book again. No more Tiffany Aching, no more Rincewind, no more Vimes. Years before that when I closed the final Harry Potter book I was momentarily lost. The same feeling would hit again when the movie adaptions came to an end. Stargate SG-1 was another, a long-running series whose ending left me feeling like a part of my life had just vanished.

The post Game of Thrones, S8, Ep 6 “The Iron Throne” Review appeared first on Wolf's Gaming Blog.



from Wolf's Gaming Blog http://bit.ly/2X4oMBl

No comments:

Post a Comment