Tuesday 13 November 2018

Review: Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee

I don't remember exactly what compelled me to rush out and buy Pokémon Red before the craze began, but I vividly recall the day I went to Toys"R"Us after school and picked it up. I got to Mt. Moon in one sitting and promptly turned off the game, forgetting to save: what a first day!

From there I'd go on to collect all 151, hosting all sorts of local trainer parties as the resident link cable owner and Pokémon Master. It's one of my most-played games of all time and it's the main reason why I'm always willing to give new entries a shake.

Pokémon Let's Go isn't for everyone, but from the perspective of someone who only recently became a parent, this is going to be a perfect entry point for some.

Review: Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid https://ift.tt/2JZxStB

No comments:

Post a Comment