Sunday 5 January 2020

Josh Tolentino's personal picks for Game of the Year 2019

2019 sure was a year, and if I do say so myself, it felt like a pretty strong one for games. Strong enough that I actually had genuine trouble just narrowing down the entries that stuck out in my mind, where usually the struggle is in bending their descriptions to fit in with my usual silly awards categories. 

Which brings us to my yearly top picks of 2019. As before, I'll be presenting a game and an anime series (or movie) that I enjoyed quite thoroughly. 

As a bonus, and because everyone else is doing it, I'll also be throwing a favorite game and show for each year of the last eleven. Why eleven years? Because people can't seem to decide when the decade actually ended, and I hear odd numbers are good for SEO or somesuch. 

So without further ado, let's!

Josh Tolentino's personal picks for Game of the Year 2019 screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/35ni6Sd

No comments:

Post a Comment