Thursday 9 January 2020

Contest: Stock up on new gaming gear with a $100 fun.com gift card!

Put the fun back into your life with today's contest, and win a $100 fun.com gift card!

Didn't get what you wanted for Christmas? Me neither. My crazy aunt, Belinda, refuses to get me anything useful, instead opting for a subscription to Reader's Digest. For the seventeenth year in a row. I'm not 93, Aunt Belinda. I don't need Reader's Digest.

If you got screwed -- again -- like me, then fun.com has you covered. They're giving away a $100 gift card to use on their site to help get rid of the post-holiday blues. Come win it and be the luckiest kid on the block!

Contest: Stock up on new gaming gear with a $100 fun.com gift card! screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/37PrJe7

No comments:

Post a Comment