Thursday 23 January 2020

Contest: Get strange with a Switch copy of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

In today's contest, we're giving away copies of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD for Switch!

I remember trying to play Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey back on PS1. I totally didn't get it lol. I couldn't figure out the gameplay, got frustrated, and wound up going back to Blasto or something. As a result, I never really got into the Oddworld series. Pathetic, I know, but look -- I was 10 when it came out. I just didn't have the patience for it.

Well, here's my chance to atone for my sins by giving you the chance to check out one of the series' most lauded titles! Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD just hit Switch, so we're giving some copies away so you don't make the same mistake I did.

Contest: Get strange with a Switch copy of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD screenshot

Read more...

from Destructoid https://ift.tt/38CbvVU

No comments:

Post a Comment