Friday 1 February 2019

Defend glorious motherland and outsmart Nazis when Steel Division II launches in April

Last year I was given the opportunity to see a behind-closed-doors demo of Eugen Systems' World War II tactical strategy game Steel Division II. What I saw there left me wanting and waiting for more. At the time, the only thing close to a release date that I could pry out of them was "2019." Today I can officially begin my countdown clock because Steel Division II launches on April 4.

I have to say, this doesn't have the same gravity as when Steel Division: Normandy '44 launched on June 6, the same day that Operation Overlord, the mission you undertook in-game, launched. There's a silver lining though as we get it earlier than if they waited for Operation Bagration's launch date in late June. The game's release will come with some incentives both for pre-orders as well as returning strategists from Normandy '44.

Defend glorious motherland and outsmart Nazis when Steel Division II launches in April screenshot

Read more...

from destructoid http://bit.ly/2G275xI

No comments:

Post a Comment